Common Misconceptions About Instagram Marketing

Nothing can replace marketing, and if you have been following the space lately, you may have noted that social media is taking centre stage when it comes to marketing. Many people love social media marketing because of the ease of reaching multiple customers from all over the world. It has also proved to be an inexpensive way to market products but still reaches thousands of potential customers and close sales. Instagram has been among the most after sought platforms because of its ease of use and its visual nature. However, there are several misconceptions when it comes to Instagram marketing as highlighted below.

    1. All you need is to post to make sales

Most people think that posting seven times a day increases their chances of making a sale. However, it is not about how many posts you make in a day, but it is all about the message that you pass across. You should follow the social media rule that states that 80% of your content should focus on the customers while the rest 20% of it concentrates on marketing your brand. Give customers tips on how to use products in your niche, offer free consultations and reviews and selling process will never be a struggle.

    1. You can do everything

The ease of social media marketing can make you believe that you can do away with your marketing department. You may be looking for ways to reduce expenses, but you might find yourself overwhelmed by duties. The process of searching new followers, posting consistently, responding to queries and engaging customers can be quite involving. You may not get enough time to tackle the core tasks in your business. The good news is that you can overcome this hurdle by automating some tasks. AsĀ SelectedBest tells us, not all bots are equal, and you should thus check reviews to arrive at the best.

    1. It is a great way to cut costs

You may have been making frequent posts, but your conversion metrics are not as good as you intend. You have to invest in quality content if you want to sell on Instagram. Make sure that your photos are clear so that they pass the fine details to your customers in real-time. The quality of your videos should as well be the best to keep customers asking for more. Ensure that you resize your photos and videos according to Instagram dimensions to ensure that everything is seamless.